Monday, January 16, 2012

And Though the Wind is Harsher

Last night was stormy. I am at peace today. Thank God! I am re-arranging my room and transforming my living room into "The Reading Room".  I will open this small library to the public. There are public elementary schools, high school, and some private schools around the vicinity, plus my neighborhood, that can utilize this library. It was a dream since I was a kid. I want to help inculcate the value of reading to many, especially the youth. I do not have much books, but I will try working out something so people can donate some more.

The coldness is still inside my heart, but I know that if I just keep on doing more important things, I will be fine sooner. I think I have to do more intense and longer silence and solitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment